A Rosewood Resort
Jumby Bay Island
St. John’s, Antigua
Jumby Bay A Rosewood Resort, is woven seamlessly into the extraordinary natural beauty of a 300-acre private island off the coast of Antigua. Reflecting simple sophistication and casual elegance, the resort offers 50 ocean-view rooms, suites, and villas, many featuring a private outdoor garden, complete with a rain shower and pedestal soaking tub.
• Inclusive resort; complimentary open bar and imported house wine with meals in two restaurants; continental and nouvelle cuisine with a Caribbean influence.
• Three beaches, accessible by a leisurely stroll or short bicycle ride.
• Complimentary nonmotorized water sports; bicycles; 25-m. pool: three tennis courts; croquet lawn; putting green; fitness center.
• Massage; waterskiing; diving; fishing; sailing.
• US$l 00 spa services credit to be used during your stay.
VC Bird: 5 km./3 mi.
St. Mary’s, Antigua
Carlisle Bay brings chic contemporary luxury to a ravishing beach on Antigua’s unspoiled south coast. Rolling hills and a lush rainforest frame the sweeping bay, where you’ll find a host of water sports. Service is fabulous and friendly, befitting this sister hotel to London’s award-winning One Aldwych. The 82 beautiful suites are cool, calm, and luxurious, with a day lounger on the private balcony or terrace and breathtaking ocean views from all.
Member of The Leading Hotels of the World
• Indigo on the Beach for healthy grills; East for pan-Asian cuisine: three bar.
• Relax in the Blue Spa: six treatment rooms, sauna, plunge pools. Hair saloon juice bar, chill out area, gymnasium, personal trainers, yoga and pavilion; water sports, including diving and windsurfing.
• Nine tennis courts, four that are nightlit (instructor available): screening room; library; guided hiking trail; boat excursions; islan_- Cool Kids Club for children six months to 12 years old.
• One 50-minute complimentary massage for up to two people per room, once during your stay.
VC Bird: 13 km./8 mi.